mitch & char

mitch & char

Sunday, January 13

Getting sprung from the joint

Lincoln Brewster sings: "Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it
And I won`t worry about tomorrow
I`m trusting in what You say
Today is the day
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Today is the day" 

Indeed a good anthem to sing every day. Especially on a day of hospital release. Yuuuup. 8 days post operations and getting out today!  Let the healing and rebuilding in this old body continue-so I can be strong and fight the good fight hands on again. So grateful for all of the prayers and support the past 10 months. Though this journey is never over, I find myself a bit overwhelmed this morning with no complications arriving and leaving the hospital after a very short stay. Dr j and I have struck up a deeper friendship too-yet one more wonderful blessing in all of this. God is SOOO good!  
Africa return now imminent; 18february.  Gives me just over a month to gear up for a small flight across the pond. May God continue to speak clearly to you and I in circumstances, trials and relationships around us!

Mitch

No comments: