mitch & char

mitch & char

Sunday, August 3

Lisedi - Smart, Focused, In love with the Lord

We have known Lisedi for over 1.5 years.  Brilliant boy with great promise for his future.  (He is the head of household now and his mother is very sick.  You have helped us support his family with food and several prayer sessions in their house.) He is part of this years School of Ministry youth leaders group in Mahushu.  We are going to share a testimony each week with you of what your help has enabled the ministry to do in the lives of young adults.  This is what Lisedi wrote to us:  

"I thank God for changing my life .  I was working at a tavern and under peer pressure for girls...the School of Ministry has changed me and given me strength of reading the Word and praying. God can really provide! I don't even fear fasting now and I draw comfort from Phil 4:13 (i can do all things through Christ who gives me strength).  I thank you so much- you have been a blessing in my life."

No comments: