mitch & char

mitch & char

Thursday, June 3

Read this..if you dare;-)

My dear friend Pam just sent this over to me. Incredible; wouldn't you
agree? Thanks so much Pam!

Stand - Marc Heinrich
Lord, I kneel at Your throne needing grace for the hour
Holding onto Your Word, knowing Yours is the power.
Pressing on for the prize, through the sorrow and pain,
May I always rejoice and delight in Your name.
I'll stand on Your promises.
I'll stand in the grace You give.
I'll stand when the dark-ness falls.
Upheld by Your right hand I'll stand.
Any thing I thought gain let me count it as loss.
May the fragrance I leave be of Christ and the Cross.
Any so-called success, any measure of fame,
May it glorify You, for the sake of Your name.
In my talents and gifts, in the Word I apply.
May humility reign in the strength You supply
And should I persevere in the faith You have sown
Then Your glory I'll sing when I stand at Your throne.
If You should mark my sin Lord, how could I stand?
You reach down from the cross Lord, and take my hand.

C 2007 Further Up & Further In Music.

No comments: